What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Discover how you can stop chasing fads and gimmicks and start making real money online.
- Entire system for a thriving business that is highly profitable and brings in new clients on autopilot
- Saves time and frees you up from the countless hours you can spend each month prospecting for clients
- Saves money because you don’t have to spend one cent on advertising
- Less work than methods like randomly calling
- Beats Google Adwords PPC advertising
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Offline Lead Pipeline scores 78.96/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://offlineleadpipeline.com/main, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: offlineleadpipeline.com you’ll also be taken through to offlineleadpipeline.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)